Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ahhh, neighborhood children ...

So around 9:30 last night, we got a loud knock on our door. The CPT answered it to find 5 little girls (ranging from approximately 7 to 13 years old) standing there and a man saying, "Tell them what you did. Tell them what you did!" Apparently some of the girls got into my car (we learned that my car beeper doesn't lock the driver's side door) and took my CDs. Our neighbor, a dad to two of the girls, made them go around to each apartment asking if they own a yellow car, and then apologize and give the CDs back. I wasn't out there, but the CPT said that his response was, "Well, let's not have this happen again." Had I been out there, I would have asked their names, their momma's name, her phone number, and where they live, and then I would have lectured them on the right and wrong things to do when you happen to find someone's car unlocked. Alas, I was wearing my PJs inside.
PJs = Me Not Intimidating.

Warmest Regards,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment