Friday, October 21, 2011

Roomie-
I miss you! WA is wonderful, and even though the clouds are usually gray, it is beautiful. We have had some really clear days here as of late, so it has been breathtaking. You will love it here!
I got a new job as a teaching assistant, and I love it. The children are fun, albeit active. They were fascinated with my jewelry yesterday, the girls telling me my rings looked like flowers, and the boys curious on how my bracelets slide on and off. These young minds are very entertaining!
Mary Todd is having issues with me being away during the day (even though it is just for a few hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays). Barry informed me she was quite the grouch yesterday while I was out (he popped in for lunch and to visit MT), and she has been extra cuddly with me when I am sitting on the couch. I actually am enjoying all of this love and attention from her!
Please come visit soon... I miss you! Tell me all about your life, law school, work, everything! I miss you lots, and I love you!

Love Always,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment